“How to Compare?” – On the Methodological State of Comparative Philosophy
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author Philosophy Compass © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 593–603, July 2013
How to Cite
Weber, R. (2013), “How to Compare?” – On the Methodological State of Comparative Philosophy. Philosophy Compass, 8: 593–603. doi: 10.1111/phc3.12042
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!