Epistemic Utility and Norms for Credences
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author Philosophy Compass © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 897–908, October 2013
How to Cite
Pettigrew, R. (2013), Epistemic Utility and Norms for Credences. Philosophy Compass, 8: 897–908. doi: 10.1111/phc3.12079
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!