Art and Aesthetic Behaviors as Possible Expressions of our Biologically Evolved Human Nature
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) Philosophy Compass © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 361–367, June 2014
How to Cite
Davies, S. (2014), Art and Aesthetic Behaviors as Possible Expressions of our Biologically Evolved Human Nature. Philosophy Compass, 9: 361–367. doi: 10.1111/phc3.12135
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!