Larval performance of the oriental fruit moth across fruits from primary and secondary hosts
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 63–70, March 2013
How to Cite
NAJAR-RODRIGUEZ, A., BELLUTTI, N. and DORN, S. (2013), Larval performance of the oriental fruit moth across fruits from primary and secondary hosts. Physiological Entomology, 38: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/phen.12003
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!