Effects of diet and host access on fecundity and lifespan in two fruit fly species with different life-history patterns
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 81–88, March 2013
How to Cite
HARWOOD, J. F., CHEN, K., MÜLLER, H.-G., WANG, J.-L., VARGAS, R. I. and CAREY, J. R. (2013), Effects of diet and host access on fecundity and lifespan in two fruit fly species with different life-history patterns. Physiological Entomology, 38: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/phen.12006
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- NIH/NIA PO1. Grant Number: 2P01-AG022500-06A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!