Geographical variation and inheritance of the photoperiodic response controlling larval diapause in two distinct voltine ecotypes of the Asian cornborer Ostrinia furnacalis
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 126–132, June 2013
How to Cite
HUANG, L.-L., CHEN, C., XIAO, L., XIA, Q.-W., HU, L.-T. and XUE, F. (2013), Geographical variation and inheritance of the photoperiodic response controlling larval diapause in two distinct voltine ecotypes of the Asian cornborer Ostrinia furnacalis. Physiological Entomology, 38: 126–132. doi: 10.1111/phen.12009
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 31260430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!