Circadian clock gene Clock is involved in the photoperiodic response of the bean bug Riptortus pedestris
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 157–162, June 2013
How to Cite
IKENO, T., ISHIKAWA, K., NUMATA, H. and GOTO, S. G. (2013), Circadian clock gene Clock is involved in the photoperiodic response of the bean bug Riptortus pedestris. Physiological Entomology, 38: 157–162. doi: 10.1111/phen.12013
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!