Transcriptome sequencing as a platform to elucidate molecular components of the diapause response in the Asian tiger mosquito Aedes albopictus
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 173–181, June 2013
How to Cite
POELCHAU, M. F., REYNOLDS, J. A., DENLINGER, D. L., ELSIK, C. G. and ARMBRUSTER, P. A. (2013), Transcriptome sequencing as a platform to elucidate molecular components of the diapause response in the Asian tiger mosquito Aedes albopictus. Physiological Entomology, 38: 173–181. doi: 10.1111/phen.12016
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R21AI081041-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!