Differential regulation of heat shock protein genes by temperature in relation to initial diapause in the egg of the katydid Paratlanticus ussuriensis
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 140–149, June 2013
How to Cite
SHIM, J.-K., BANG, H.-S. and LEE, K.-Y. (2013), Differential regulation of heat shock protein genes by temperature in relation to initial diapause in the egg of the katydid Paratlanticus ussuriensis. Physiological Entomology, 38: 140–149. doi: 10.1111/phen.12020
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- The Agenda Research Project. Grant Number: PJ006727
- Rural Development Administration (RDA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!