Diapause and cold tolerance in Asian species of the parasitoid Leptopilina (Hymenoptera: Figitidae)
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 211–218, September 2013
How to Cite
MURATA, Y., NOVKOVIĆ, B., SUWITO, A. and KIMURA, M. T. (2013), Diapause and cold tolerance in Asian species of the parasitoid Leptopilina (Hymenoptera: Figitidae). Physiological Entomology, 38: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/phen.12024
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture and Technology of Japan . Grant Number: No. 23370005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!