Variations in stable isotope ratios of carbon (δ13C) and nitrogen (δ15N) in different body parts and eggs of adult stoneflies (Plecoptera)
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 226–232, September 2013
How to Cite
YOSHIMURA, M. (2013), Variations in stable isotope ratios of carbon (δ13C) and nitrogen (δ15N) in different body parts and eggs of adult stoneflies (Plecoptera). Physiological Entomology, 38: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/phen.12026
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!