Aim-then-shoot anemotaxis involved in the hopping approach of potato tuberworm moth Phthorimaea operculella toward a sex pheromone source
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 292–301, December 2013
How to Cite
TEJIMA, S., ONO, T. and SAKUMA, M. (2013), Aim-then-shoot anemotaxis involved in the hopping approach of potato tuberworm moth Phthorimaea operculella toward a sex pheromone source. Physiological Entomology, 38: 292–301. doi: 10.1111/phen.12033
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!