Subtle direct effects of rising atmospheric CO2 on insect eggs
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 302–305, December 2013
How to Cite
KERR, E. D., PHELAN, C. and WOODS, H. A. (2013), Subtle direct effects of rising atmospheric CO2 on insect eggs. Physiological Entomology, 38: 302–305. doi: 10.1111/phen.12034
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0844916
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!