Present address: Institut de Recherche sur la Biologie de l'Insecte, Université de Tours, IRBI UMR CNRS 7261, Tours, France.
Fatty acid composition remains stable across trophic levels in a gall wasp community
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 306–312, December 2013
How to Cite
VISSER, B., VAN DOOREMALEN, C., VÁZQUEZ RUIZ, A. and ELLERS, J. (2013), Fatty acid composition remains stable across trophic levels in a gall wasp community. Physiological Entomology, 38: 306–312. doi: 10.1111/phen.12035
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 816-01-013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!