Male mating costs in a butterfly that produces small ejaculates
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 318–325, December 2013
How to Cite
CABALLERO-MENDIETA, N. and CORDERO, C. (2013), Male mating costs in a butterfly that produces small ejaculates. Physiological Entomology, 38: 318–325. doi: 10.1111/phen.12037
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Posgrado en Ciencias Biomédicas (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- PAPIIT – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Grant Number: IN213011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!