Processing of model calling songs by the prothoracic AN2 neurone and phonotaxis are significantly correlated in individual female Gryllus bimaculatus
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 344–354, December 2013
How to Cite
SAMUEL, L., STUMPNER, A., ATKINS, G. and STOUT, J. (2013), Processing of model calling songs by the prothoracic AN2 neurone and phonotaxis are significantly correlated in individual female Gryllus bimaculatus. Physiological Entomology, 38: 344–354. doi: 10.1111/phen.12040
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!