Vibrational communication and mating behaviour of Dichelops melacanthus (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) recorded from loudspeaker membranes and plants
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–11, March 2014
How to Cite
BLASSIOLI-MORAES, M. C., MAGALHÃES, D. M., ČOKL, A., LAUMANN, R. A., DA SILVA, J. P., SILVA, C. C. A. and BORGES, M. (2014), Vibrational communication and mating behaviour of Dichelops melacanthus (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) recorded from loudspeaker membranes and plants. Physiological Entomology, 39: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/phen.12041
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- EMBRAPA (Brazilian Agricultural Research Organization)
- CNPq (Brazilian Council for Scientific and Technological Development)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!