Ovarian development and modes of apoptosis during oogenesis in various castes of the termite Reticulitermes aculabialis
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 44–52, March 2014
How to Cite
SU, X.-H., WEI, Y.-H. and LIU, M.-H. (2014), Ovarian development and modes of apoptosis during oogenesis in various castes of the termite Reticulitermes aculabialis. Physiological Entomology, 39: 44–52. doi: 10.1111/phen.12046
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31370428
- Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 2013JK0715
- NWU Graduate Innovation and Creativity Funds. Grant Number: YZZ12058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!