Sublethal metal stress response of larvae of Aedes aegypti
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 111–119, June 2014
How to Cite
Perez, M. H. and Noriega, F. G. (2014), Sublethal metal stress response of larvae of Aedes aegypti. Physiological Entomology, 39: 111–119. doi: 10.1111/phen.12054
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- FIU MBRS RISE Biomedical Research Initiative
- NIH/NIG-MS. Grant Number: R25 GM061347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!