Chemical aspects of host-acceptance behaviour in the bird cherry-oat aphid Rhopalosiphum padi: host-acceptance signals used by different morphs with the same genotype
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 143–152, June 2014
How to Cite
Nam, K. J. and Hardie, J. (2014), Chemical aspects of host-acceptance behaviour in the bird cherry-oat aphid Rhopalosiphum padi: host-acceptance signals used by different morphs with the same genotype. Physiological Entomology, 39: 143–152. doi: 10.1111/phen.12058
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Korean Government Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!