Visual ground pattern modulates flight speed of male Oriental fruit moth Grapholita molesta
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 271–279, December 2014
How to Cite
Kuenen, L. P. S. and Gilbert, C. (2014), Visual ground pattern modulates flight speed of male Oriental fruit moth Grapholita molesta. Physiological Entomology, 39: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/phen.12072
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: BNS-8102168
- California Pistachio Research Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!