Dr. Schaefer is a retired colleague.
Mechanism of mate detection in parasitoid wasps: sound and vibratory cues change with the developmental progress of future mates inside host pupal cases
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 292–303, December 2014
How to Cite
Danci, A., Inducil, C., Takács, S., Schaefer, P. W. and Gries, G. (2014), Mechanism of mate detection in parasitoid wasps: sound and vibratory cues change with the developmental progress of future mates inside host pupal cases. Physiological Entomology, 39: 292–303. doi: 10.1111/phen.12075
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)-CGS
- NSERC – Discovery Grant
- NSERC – Industrial Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!