Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Are Services to Tennessee Children with Special Health Care Needs Comparable with National Achievement of MCHB Objectives?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 7–17, January/February
How to Cite
Lutenbacher, M., Karp, S. M., Dietrich, M. S. and Sullivan, J. N. (2013), Are Services to Tennessee Children with Special Health Care Needs Comparable with National Achievement of MCHB Objectives?. Public Health Nursing, 30: 7–17. doi: 10.1111/phn.12000
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.