Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies
Accuracy of Adults' Perception of Childhood Obesity in a Military Environment
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 343–350, July/August 2013
How to Cite
West, G. F., Hayden, M. R. and Benjamin, C. R. (2013), Accuracy of Adults' Perception of Childhood Obesity in a Military Environment. Public Health Nursing, 30: 343–350. doi: 10.1111/phn.12001
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.