Population at Risk across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Information and Support Needs among Parents of Young Children in a Region of Canada: A Cross-Sectional Survey
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 193–201, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Devolin, M., Phelps, D., Duhaney, T., Benzies, K., Hildebrandt, C., Rikhy, S. and Churchill, J. (2013), Information and Support Needs among Parents of Young Children in a Region of Canada: A Cross-Sectional Survey. Public Health Nursing, 30: 193–201. doi: 10.1111/phn.12002
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Cheers for the Early Years Initiative
- 3 Cheers for the Early Years Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!