Special Features: Methods
Recruitment and Retention Strategies for a Community-Based Weight Management Study for Multi-Ethnic Elementary School Children and Their Parents
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 80–86, January/February
How to Cite
Berry, D. C., Neal, M., Hall, E. G., McMurray, R. G., Schwartz, T. A., Skelly, A. H. and Smith-Miller, C. (2013), Recruitment and Retention Strategies for a Community-Based Weight Management Study for Multi-Ethnic Elementary School Children and Their Parents. Public Health Nursing, 30: 80–86. doi: 10.1111/phn.12003
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.