Populations at Risk Across the Life Span: Case Studies
Perceived Barriers to Physical Activity Among Pregnant Women Living in a Rural Community
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 361–369, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Marshall, E. S., Bland, H. and Melton, B. (2013), Perceived Barriers to Physical Activity Among Pregnant Women Living in a Rural Community. Public Health Nursing, 30: 361–369. doi: 10.1111/phn.12006
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!