Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies
A Church-Based Intervention to Change Attitudes about Physical Activity among Black Adolescent Girls: A Feasibility Study
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 221–230, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, W. M., Berry, D. and Hu, J. (2013), A Church-Based Intervention to Change Attitudes about Physical Activity among Black Adolescent Girls: A Feasibility Study. Public Health Nursing, 30: 221–230. doi: 10.1111/phn.12009
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.