Populations at Risk Across the Life-span: Case Studies
Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing Misconceptions Threaten the Validity of Self-Reported Testing History
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 117–127, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Royer, H. R., Falk, E. C. and Heidrich, S. M. (2013), Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing Misconceptions Threaten the Validity of Self-Reported Testing History. Public Health Nursing, 30: 117–127. doi: 10.1111/phn.12013
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!