The Importance of a Peer Review Journal for Public Health Nursing
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January/February
How to Cite
Abrams, S. E. and Hays, J. C. (2013), The Importance of a Peer Review Journal for Public Health Nursing. Public Health Nursing, 30: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/phn.12017
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!