Special Features: Methods
Community Outreach and Engagement Strategies from the Wisconsin Study Center of the National Children's Study
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 254–265, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Riesch, S. K., Ngui, E. M., Ehlert, C., Miller, M. K., Cronk, C. A., Leuthner, S., Strehlow, M., Hewitt, J. B. and Durkin, M. S. (2013), Community Outreach and Engagement Strategies from the Wisconsin Study Center of the National Children's Study. Public Health Nursing, 30: 254–265. doi: 10.1111/phn.12018
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: HHSN275200503396C, HHSN275201100014C, 1UL1RR025011
- National Center for Research Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.