Special Features: Education
Cinemeducation: Teaching Family Assessment Skills Using Full-Length Movies
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 239–245, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, A. H., Blake, B. J., Taylor, G. A. and Hannings, G. (2013), Cinemeducation: Teaching Family Assessment Skills Using Full-Length Movies. Public Health Nursing, 30: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/phn.12025
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.