Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Program Evaluation
Training and Experience of Nurses in Responding to Alcohol Misuse in Rural Communities
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 332–342, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Kennedy, A. J., Mellor, D., McCabe, M. P., Ricciardelli, L. A., Brumby, S. A., Head, A. and Mercer-Grant, C. (2013), Training and Experience of Nurses in Responding to Alcohol Misuse in Rural Communities. Public Health Nursing, 30: 332–342. doi: 10.1111/phn.12029
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.