Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Teams of Community Health Workers and Nursing Students Effect Health Promotion of Underserved Urban Neighborhoods
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 439–447, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Zandee, G. L., Bossenbroek, D., Slager, D. and Gordon, B. (2013), Teams of Community Health Workers and Nursing Students Effect Health Promotion of Underserved Urban Neighborhoods. Public Health Nursing, 30: 439–447. doi: 10.1111/phn.12031
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!