Special Features: Education
Teaching/Learning Strategies for the Essentials of Baccalaureate Nursing Education for Entry-Level Community/Public Health Nursing
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 537–547, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Callen, B., Smith, C. M., Joyce, B., Lutz, J., Brown-Schott, N. and Block, D. (2013), Teaching/Learning Strategies for the Essentials of Baccalaureate Nursing Education for Entry-Level Community/Public Health Nursing. Public Health Nursing, 30: 537–547. doi: 10.1111/phn.12033
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.