Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Health care Needs of Women Immediately Post-Incarceration: A Mixed Methods Study
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 409–419, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Colbert, A. M., Sekula, L. K., Zoucha, R. and Cohen, S. M. (2013), Health care Needs of Women Immediately Post-Incarceration: A Mixed Methods Study. Public Health Nursing, 30: 409–419. doi: 10.1111/phn.12034
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.