Special Features: Health Policy
Is Shale Gas Drilling an Energy Solution or Public Health Crisis?
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 454–462, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Rafferty, M. A. and Limonik, E. (2013), Is Shale Gas Drilling an Energy Solution or Public Health Crisis?. Public Health Nursing, 30: 454–462. doi: 10.1111/phn.12036
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of Natural Gas Extraction on PAH Levels in Ambient Air, Environmental Science & Technology, 2015, 150409162214005, , , , , , , ,
- 2Air quality concerns of unconventional oil and natural gas production, Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, 2014, 16, 5, 954, , ,
- 3Hydraulic Fracturing: Paving the Way for a Sustainable Future?, Journal of Environmental and Public Health, 2014, 2014, 1, , , ,
- 4Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 30, 1, , , ,