Was a student at University of Wisconsin-Madison at the time of this research.
Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Understanding Hmong Women's Beliefs, Feelings, Norms, and External Conditions About Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 420–428, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Lor, M., Khang, P. Y., Xiong, P., Moua, K. F. and Lauver, D. (2013), Understanding Hmong Women's Beliefs, Feelings, Norms, and External Conditions About Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening. Public Health Nursing, 30: 420–428. doi: 10.1111/phn.12043
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!