Special Features: Theory
The Teachable Moment Captured: A Framework for Nurse-led Smoking Cessation Interventions for Parents of Hospitalized Children
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 468–473, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kells, M., Rogers, J., Oppenheimer, S. C., Blaine, K., McCabe, M., McGrath, E., Woodring, B. and Geller, A. C. (2013), The Teachable Moment Captured: A Framework for Nurse-led Smoking Cessation Interventions for Parents of Hospitalized Children. Public Health Nursing, 30: 468–473. doi: 10.1111/phn.12046
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!