Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Family Home Visiting Outcomes for Latina Mothers With and Without Mental Health Problems
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 429–438, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Garcia, C., McNaughton, D., Radosevich, D. M., Brandt, J. and Monsen, K. (2013), Family Home Visiting Outcomes for Latina Mothers With and Without Mental Health Problems. Public Health Nursing, 30: 429–438. doi: 10.1111/phn.12054
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.