Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Making Basic Health Care Accessible to Rural Communities: A Case Study of Kiang West District in Rural Gambia
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 126–133, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Sanneh, E. S., Hu, A. H., Njai, M., Ceesay, O. M. and Manjang, B. (2014), Making Basic Health Care Accessible to Rural Communities: A Case Study of Kiang West District in Rural Gambia. Public Health Nursing, 31: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/phn.12057
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Gambia government Ministry of Health
- Expanded Program on Immunization
- Integrated Management of Neo Natal and Childhood Illnesses Offices
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.