Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Making Basic Health Care Accessible to Rural Communities: A Case Study of Kiang West District in Rural Gambia
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 126–133, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Sanneh, E. S., Hu, A. H., Njai, M., Ceesay, O. M. and Manjang, B. (2014), Making Basic Health Care Accessible to Rural Communities: A Case Study of Kiang West District in Rural Gambia. Public Health Nursing, 31: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/phn.12057
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Gambia government Ministry of Health
- Expanded Program on Immunization
- Integrated Management of Neo Natal and Childhood Illnesses Offices
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.