Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Risk of Very Low Birth Weight Based on Perinatal Periods of Risk
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 234–242, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Demont-Heinrich, C. M., Hawkes, A. P., Ghosh, T., Beam, R. and Vogt, R. L. (2014), Risk of Very Low Birth Weight Based on Perinatal Periods of Risk. Public Health Nursing, 31: 234–242. doi: 10.1111/phn.12062
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.