Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies
Culturally-specific Smoking Cessation Outreach in a Rural Community
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
How to Cite
Butler, K. M., Rayens, M. K., Adkins, S., Record, R., Langley, R., Derifield, S., McGinn, C., Murray, D. and Hahn, E. J. (2013), Culturally-specific Smoking Cessation Outreach in a Rural Community. Public Health Nursing. doi: 10.1111/phn.12066
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- University of Kentucky
- CSREES-USDA Federal Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.