Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Administrators' Perspectives on Changing Practice in End-of-Life Care in a State Prison System
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 99–108, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Penrod, J., Loeb, S. J. and Smith, C. A. (2014), Administrators' Perspectives on Changing Practice in End-of-Life Care in a State Prison System. Public Health Nursing, 31: 99–108. doi: 10.1111/phn.12069
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: 1R01NR011874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.