Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Recidivism after Release from a Prison Nursery Program
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 109–117, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Goshin, L. S., Byrne, M. W. and Henninger, A. M. (2014), Recidivism after Release from a Prison Nursery Program. Public Health Nursing, 31: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/phn.12072
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Columbia University Institute for Child and Family Policy, 2001
- New York State Commissioners' Priority Award, 2002
- National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: RO1NR007782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.