Populations at Risk Across the Life span: Population Studies
Intimate Partner Violence and the CDC's Best-Evidence HIV Risk Reduction Interventions
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 215–233, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Prowse, K. M., Logue, C. E., Fantasia, H. C. and Sutherland, M. A. (2014), Intimate Partner Violence and the CDC's Best-Evidence HIV Risk Reduction Interventions. Public Health Nursing, 31: 215–233. doi: 10.1111/phn.12076
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.