Special Features: Clinical Concepts
Challenges Faced by Public Health Nursing Leaders in Hyperturbulent Times
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 344–353, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Reyes, D. J., Bekemeier, B. and Issel, L. M. (2014), Challenges Faced by Public Health Nursing Leaders in Hyperturbulent Times. Public Health Nursing, 31: 344–353. doi: 10.1111/phn.12078
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Health Resources and Services Administration Bureau of Health Professions
- Division of Nursing, Nurse Education, Practice & Retention Program. Grant Number: D11HP14605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.