Populations at Risk Across the Life span: Case Studies
A Rural African American Faith Community's Solutions to Depression Disparities
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 262–271, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Bryant, K., Haynes, T., Kim Yeary, K. H.-c., Greer-Williams, N. and Hartwig, M. (2014), A Rural African American Faith Community's Solutions to Depression Disparities. Public Health Nursing, 31: 262–271. doi: 10.1111/phn.12079
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- AHEC Pilot Grant
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Translational Research Institute. Grant Number: UL1RR029884
- KL2 Scholar Program. Grant Number: KL2RR029883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.