Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
The Impact of PRAISEDD on Adherence and Initiation of Heart Health Behaviors in Senior Housing
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 309–316, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Resnick, B., Michael, K., Griffith, K., Klinedinst, J. and Galik, E. (2014), The Impact of PRAISEDD on Adherence and Initiation of Heart Health Behaviors in Senior Housing. Public Health Nursing, 31: 309–316. doi: 10.1111/phn.12080
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation
- Astellas Promoting Heart Health Across the Age Span Award Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.